Accommodation at APC14 is available on-site — shared bunk-style facilities or camping
- single bed in shared bunk rooms with ensuite bathroom, includes linen and tea/coffee making facilities
- Nor you can simply purchase day tickets if you are local or staying elsewhere (more accommodation options).
Additional accommodation is available for Thursday night, at $65 per person including dinner and breakfast for those wishing to stay.
Bunk-style, shared accommodation is available as part of the convergence package, and camping options are also available.
Individual room allocations will take place once convergence bookings are complete so that couples and families are able to be grouped together. Please indicate when you book if you are part of a group or family
- rooms are grouped in 7 separate blocks
- each block has lounge and kitchenette
- group rooms are bunk style, 4 to 6 beds per room
- ensuite in every room
- reverse-cycle air conditioning
- blankets and pillows provided
- linen hire is included
Note: There are separate children’s tickets available. There is no charge to bring children aged under 2 to the Convergence. Accommodation for under 2’s is also free provided they do not require a bed (i.e. sharing with a parent or bringing your own cot etc.).
Camping is available on-site and can be included in the convergence package you select.
You will need to bring all of your own camping equipment — including tent, mattresses, pillows and sleeping bags.
Ablution facilities and access to power are available.
Canberra has a range of accommodation from Youth Hostels to 5-star hotels, that are within a 15 minute to 30 minute drive from the Greenhills Centre (please note however that public transport in Canberra is limited and does not extend to Greenhills Centre).