THERE ARE A RANGE OF COURSES before and following APC14 that will deepen our permaculture experience and knowledge.
Make the most of the convergence by completing your PDC (if you have yet to do so), or deepen your permaculture knowledge with advanced and specialty courses.
PDC’s are available throughout Australasia, and no doubt there is one running near you, however below are some courses currently scheduled locally. More courses to come.
Permaculture Design Course
- Permaculture Design Course — Purple Pear Farm – 05 March to 16 March 2018
- Permaculture Design Course — Brogo Permaculture Gardens – Bermagui – 31 March to 12 April 2018
- Permaculture Design Certificate — Milkwood – 21 April to 04 May 2018
- Teacher Training With Robin Clayfield – AWOL – 23 April to 28 April 2018
- Social Permaculture – AWOL – 20 April to 22 April 2018
- Localising Food – AWOL – 23 April to 26 April 2018
- Mandala Gardens — Purple Pear Farm – 28 and 29 April 2018
Expressions of interest to run courses
We are seeking expressions of interest from practitioners looking to run advanced and specialty courses in the region following on from APC14, if you’d like to put forward your course idea, please let us know.