APC14 – Day 1
We are excited to bring APC14 to Canberra and South East NSW. The four day convergence kicks off on Monday 16 April 2018 for 4 days of connecting and learning at The Greenhills Centre in Cotter.
Attendance and participation is open to all people who have undertaken courses in permaculture or who adhere to the ethics, practices and principles that permaculture is built on. A feature of the program is locally sourced and ethically raised food and drinks and we are working with local farmers to achieve this.
Questions about children’s program
APC14 is being help during school holidays, and we are working hard to establish a quality children’s program, if you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connectivity — the theme for APC14
- education and culture
- health and spiritual wellbeiing
- finance and economies
- land tenure and community governance
- land and nature stewardship
- too and technologies
- children’s stream.
- Permaculture Festival on Sunday 15 April 2018
- Sunday opening dinner celebration
- convergence activities and meals from Monday until Thursday (all breakfasts, lunches and dinners up to afternoon tea on Thursday)
- the APC14 convergence finishes Thursday at 5:00pm and people head off or join tours and courses for the following 9 days.
Interested in presenting a workshop, talk or demonstration?
If you would like to present a workshop, talk or demonstration around connectivity — the theme of APC14 — submissions will open soon.Submit your proposal
Interested in volunteering?
Do you have skills in event organising, admin/finance, event programming, venue organising, marketing? Do you have some time available to help out?Visit our volunteer info for details