Permaculture Australia Events and Sessions-Please check the program for days and times of each event/session
- Permaculture Australia AGM- open to all but only PA members can vote
- Next APC- presentations and voting for the next APC
- Member Benefits Brainstorm -The PA Board would like your ideas on member benefits, particularly in the light of the new membership structure. Come along and help brainstorm some ideas to enrich the offerings of this great national organisation.
- An Advisory Council to work with Permaculture Australia – An Interim Representative Council was started at the last PA AGM but it seems the name was misleading and the idea not fully formed. We invite members of the Permaculture Australia community to work with us to develop this idea and to elect a group of advisors to work in support of the PA Board and Working Groups to advance special projects.
- Launch: Open Permaculture Gardens and Farms Program – PA is looking to schedule Open Permaculture Gardens/Farms and to promote them through the website. If you are a member of PA and would like to use your garden/farm to promote permaculture and raise funds at the same time, please consider joining the program. PA is hoping to raise some funds through this program to defray administrative costs (and take the pressure off memberships) but it is also an opportunity to raise funds for your local group. This session will launch the first Open Garden/Farm events to join the program. Come along and be inspired!
- Accredited Permaculture Training Question and Answer Session – If you have questions about APT, some of those who have been involved with it will be available to answer them. If you are just curious and want to know what might be in it for you… come along. If you have some ideas for getting the word out about it… be prepared to share them. If you are a graduate and want to tell us about your course… please attend. Anyone with an interest in APT is welcome!